Lycra love and twerking. Great to see people having fun and moving! Thanks for the post.
Dynamite is a explosive cocktail of sexy fashion fitness style.
Provides high-quality products with amazing unique designs When your workout, the clothes make you look good, you feel fantastic, you feel sexy, it motivates you to work out even better, and look good in and out of the gym!
say No! to the boring fitness clothing, try Dynamite and you will feel what i am talking about! 🙂
Our products are made 90% with DuPont™ Supplex ® and Meryl( a lighter version of suplex), a soft, comfortable fabric which does all this:
• Shapes your butt and thighs
• Wicks away moisture, keeps you cool and dry
• Wrinkle free
• Stretches 500%
• Odor, wind and water resistant
• Dries fast
• Colors stay bright, no fading!
• Fabric holds its shape, wash after wash
All the clothing is manufactured in Brazil Most of the items is “One Size Fits All” because of the material, it stretches up to 500% (five sizes!) yet it returns to its natural shape. fits all the Women who wear sizes 2 – 10 !!
New 02 Tri Suit – $70.00 AUD online
The great thing about the 02 Tri Suit is the ability to pretty much run, swim, go to the gym and have a really intense workout and not worry about having to change your clothing between activities.
Tri suits, whilst made for triathlons are a really functional piece of workout attire. A typical workout might include a run or walk to get the body warm, followed by a gym workout with weights, To finish off a workout might also include a swim at the end (just shower though so you are clean before you get in).
O2 Compression makes this Black Men’s Trisuit and states that the benefits include:
o2fit’s triathlon suits is sleek and fitted in a way to give you the best performance in both your triathlon training and on the big day.
The suit allows you to swim, ride and run without needing to spend time changing gear during the transitions. Most professional triathletes will wear a triathlon suit because it offers an all-in-one, multi-purpose garment that can be worn from the moment you arrive, right through to the recovery period after the event.
Our triathlon suits include chamois padding (micro fleece 85% polyester + 15% spandex) in the crotch for comfort during the ride, while not impeding swimming or running ability.
They are made from quick dry material which will ensure that you dry off as quickly as possible between the swim and the ride to prevent chafe.
Other benefits include:
- Leg grippers so you don’t have to worry about the short legs riding up while you train or race
- Reduced drag in the water to ensure you perform at your best and aren’t overworked in the early stages of the event reducing muscle oscillation upon ground contact increasing torque generated about joints
- Reducing the risk of injury by enhancing recovery following strenuous exercise by aiding in the removal of blood lactate and improving subsequent exercise performance increasing feelings of positive leg sensations both during and following strenuous exercise
- Reducing the effects of delayed onset muscle soreness in the days following strenuous exercise
Our strategic flat-lock stitching means enhanced comfort and a great fit.
Does o2fit compression products have a UV rating?
Yes, all of our products have a UV rating of 50+.
Wheel women of Australia – custom lycra knicks and gear
A social cycling group for women in the inner city area.
July 26th :
So you missed out on last night’s social night? We’ll offer the same prices on orders for any of the gear until SUNDAY.
But we won’t be placing the price list here, you need to email us!
So much GORGEOUS stuff! I’m getting the black and pink Kask helmet, how about you?
BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW…SUNDAY IS OUR MINIMUM NUMBER DEADLINE!!
Tickets $15 at: http://goo.gl/squSLh
View original post 290 more words
I enjoy the freedom of wearing lycra, and really who cares what anyone thinks!
This blog is about providing practical advice and support to those who want to feel confident in their chosen workout gear and wear lycra.
This site is dedicated to those of us who like wearing and working out in Lycra. Typical sports you might see lycra include:
- Sport Aerobics
As you can see there are a huge range of sports which you can do in lycra or spandex.
The main benefits are:
- Superior comfort and stretch
- Easy to clean and quick drying
- Ability to wick away sweat, through lycra fabrics such as Tactel
- Custom crazy colour lycra
- Support for muscles, reducing injury and fatigue
I think these are the main benefits, however I will update the list if you can think of any more!
I will post lots of pictures of some lycra fashion, some old and some new as well as people and their lycra journey – whether it be to lose weight, gain fitness or even gain self acceptance.
But most important if you want to get fit and feel good, lycra never lies – so lose it in lycra and have fun!