Leotards Can’t be Worn by Men (Are You Gay?)
- In general, unless its uncomfortable – Lycra leotards are unisex and were even invented by a man, Jules Leotard.
- Male dancers wear leotards and biketards
- Wrestlers wear biketards
- Elite athletes wear Tri-Suits, which are no more than unitards with minimal padding
- There is no evidence that clothing can change or predict your sexuality.
Typical Sports Which Lycra is used and Often Compulsory:
- Ballet / Dance
- Aerobics / FISAF
So enjoy the site, take a look around and perhaps buy some lycra exercise wear from our links.
If you are a business who is interested in working with us – drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I acknowledge all copyright, and sources of images (unless I cannot find them)
- However, if I have used your image and you wish for me to remove it, I will gladly do so. You can contact me at lycraluva AT gmail.com
Medical / Fitness Disclaimer
- I am not health or medical professionals – so before exercising in general, get a medical professional’s opinion if you have doubts as to your personal health and fitness.
- Be kind to yourself – try not to buy lycra that is too tight unless its for compression wear!